Triple Room 1st Floor (22 sqm)
Triple Room on the 1st floor
Our triple room walls are the original stone walls from the 1750 with the chestnut wood pieces in between (traditional architecture of the time to protect from earthquakes).
“Save The Planet”
- We recycle 🙂 Please do not throw away cans, plastic or glass bottles, recycle bin at the reception area.
- Change of towels / linen. We do our best to reduce our ecological foot print, by offering our guests the choice of changing towels or linen only upon request and not according to our cleaning policy (every second day)
- We clean with Greek ecological cleaning products OLIVE GREEN and after we sanitize with antibacterial and steam cleaner
What does our guesthouse offer?
- easy access, we are located in the center, only 90 meters from the port
- a sunny veranda
- a cozy backyard
- a shared living room
- daily cleaning (according to Covid-19 regulation it is prohibited)
- drying rack for clothing located on the veranda
- change of linen after the second night, any extra change of linen can be done after request with a surcharge
- Welcoming at the port with a sign MASTORIS MANSION and a transportation cart for your luggage at the price of 5euro per room. Payment in cash directly to the carrier
- Beach towels. Save space in your luggage and leave them home. Price 2euro per day, per towel.
- Transfers in Athens In order to make your vacation more relaxing please contact us